This is a list of some items we need, and perhaps you're the hero who can provide them to us:
General Office Supplies
- Paper, tape, pens, file folders - anything you would use in an office!
- Apple products including iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPads to help us store and access music and scripts for easy access and also to help us check in patrons faster on show nights.
- Cleaning supplies including brooms, mops, etc.
Lobby and Building Improvements
- Washer and dryer installation (plumbing and electrical)
- Small refrigerated (glass door) case for concessions
- Theatrical seating platform units for Black Box
- Wireless microphones
- Small mixing board and amp for the Black Box
- Hanging microphones
- Portable PA system
- Big Boom Box for Academy Class
- Source Four Jr. (or equivalent) lighting instruments
- Anything period looking - French provincial, 1920s, 50s, etc.
Scene Shop Equipment
- Flat latex paint (all colors)
- Painting supplies
- Cordless power tools
- Hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers, wrenches, ratchets, etc.)
- Structural engineering advice for alterations to the Black Box
Store Gift Certificates (any denomination)
- Home Depot
- Ace Hardware
- Norcostco (Atlanta Costume)
- Sam's Club
- Concession items
- Paper products including plates, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Enclosed trailer for use with cars/trucks with trailer hitch
If you have any items not listed or services available please let us know and we will be happy to review them with you!
Anything you can help us with is appreciated - and tax deductible! Please contact Tony for more information.