Crew Member (Tech)
Assist in planning, organization, and execution of daily curriculum under supervision of the production team to produce a weekly exhibition show for each week of KidsCamp, and a show for each Middle School Intensive Session.
- 15 years or older
- High school diploma or GED preferred; Current enrollment in high school is accepted
- Experience in the operations of camp or youth programs.
- Proficiency in working with children in a structured environment.
- Excellent organization, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Willing to accept responsibility
- Exhibit the ability to place the needs of the cast members and the camp above their own.
- Enthusiastic team player that can relate positively to all staff, volunteers and cast members.
- Be responsible for assisting in overall operations of the tech classes including activity planning, implementation and safety management.
- Provide high quality assistance for both cast members and production team
- Attend and partake in camp pre-planning meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Participate with the overall camp programming and cast member satisfaction.
- Ability to receive and execute instruction.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned classroom, and contribute to group efforts to preserve the high quality environment created for the cast.
- Ability to impartially and consistently enforce camp rules.
- Physical ability to accompany cast members in all activities and field trips.
- Be able to communicate with cast members and provide instructions.
- Capacity to identify and respond to any potential hazard (i.e. environmental, etc.)
- Ability to observe cast member behavior, assess it appropriateness, enforce appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures and apply appropriate behavior management techniques.
- Physical ability to respond appropriately to situations requiring first aid.
- Ability to conduct activities to achieve cast member aptitude and development objectives.
- May be required to lift object 15(+)lbs.